Junior Solution Engineer
We are looking for a creative, efficient, and organized Junior Solution Engineer to become an integral part of our team. You will be an active member of the Professional Services team at Dot Compliance. Our leading quality solution is designed for the life science sector, and you will be working closely with our project managers, development and support teams.
Our ideal candidate should be passionate about learning new technologies, organizing information/data, working according to procedures and regulatory requirements, and keen on becoming a part of a growing and dynamic team.
• Implementing customer requirements in the Dot Compliance Suite system.
• System performance testing, validation and configuration.
• Customer training (preparation of training materials and delivering on-site or online training sessions) .
• Providing technical support and assisting the development team’s ongoing tasks and responsibilities.
• 3rd/4th-year student of Industrial Engineering from a recognized university/college.
• Available to work 3 days a week (a full-time job is an option, upon graduating).
• Independent learner, ability to adapt and learn concepts quickly and with agility, self-teaching skills.
• Technical orientation.
• Good knowledge of Excel.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to execute plans with due diligence and precision.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing organization.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills - Hebrew and English.
• Team player.
• People oriented.
• SQL – advantage.
• Background knowledge of the life science industry – advantage.
• Experience working as a service provider facing customers or remotely – advantage.
Apply Now! Send your resume to
For more information click here!